So – how are the holidays treating you all so far? I hope you are somewhere warm and cozy with people you love – perhaps enjoying a seasonal beverage or two. I am spending Christmas at my sister’s in Colorado. I forget how beautiful it is out here. I remember hearing that this part of the world has nearly 300 sunny days a year! Winter sunshine is a glorious thing.
2013 has been a busy and good year. “Thorn in My Heart” was listed on some year end best lists and I had the pleasure of singing on Jason Isbell’s fantastic cd “Southeastern”. If you aren’t family with this album check it out. It is one of my favorites. Thanks so much to you all for coming to shows and buying cds and keeping in touch through twitter and facebook. You are greatly appreciated!
We have a bunch of shows coming together for next year. At the start of the new year, I am finally getting back to the Pacific Northwest. Yay!! That makes me very happy. You can see all the other places we are heading listed down below. Come May I will be back in the UK! Woo-hoo! Hope to see you somewhere.
Wishing you happy holidays and all good things in 2014.
Take good care of yourselves.
JANUARY AND BEYOND………
- 01/04 – Nashville, TN – Country Music Hall of Fame – Songwriter Sessions
- 01/16-19 – South Walton, FL – 30A Songwriters Festival
- 01/23 – Spokane, WA – Crossroad Concert Series
- 01/24 – Portland, OR – Doug Fir Lounge
- 01/25 – Gig Harbor, WA – Morso’s Wine Bar
- 01/26 – Seattle, WA – The Tractor Tavern
- 01/30 – Bellingham, WA – The Green Frog
- 03/13 – Ann Arbor, MI – The Ark
- 03/14 – Evanston, IL (Chicago) – SPACE
- 03/15 – St. Louis, MO - Blueberry Hill
- 03/22 – Birmingham, AL - Workplay Theatre